You found the original Application Boot Camp®; helping students prepare the best possible applications for the last 16 years.
Work with Dr. Michele Hernandez, Mimi Doe, Dr. Eliza Fox, Dr. Kristen Willmott, Maria Laskaris, Dr. Elizabeth Doe Stone and the Application Boot Camp team to prepare a suite of essays and to develop an application strategy to increase your college acceptance odds. Seats are limited so sign up today and receive your Personalized Admissions Report.
Prior to the 4-day
Application Boot Camp®
students will receive:
- Personalized Admissions Report:
A detailed assessment of academic credentials, road map for targeted colleges, ways to hone your academic niche, advice on class selection, and standardized testing
- Personal Consultations:
Phone/Zoom calls to discuss your Admissions Report, review next steps and confirm application strategy
- Access to the ABC Membership site:
Loaded with resources and tools including access to all e-Guides, recorded workshops, insider info and exclusive updates
- Two Exclusive Teleseminars:
Focused on test prep and extracurriculars
- ‘Ask Me Anything’ Q&A:
With Maria Laskaris, former Dean of Admissions & Financial Aid at Dartmouth College
During the 4 days of
Application Boot Camp®
- Complete Common Application:
Work one on one with mentors to complete the entire Common Application and receive ‘admissions-committee style’ essay reviews
- Prepare Multiple Essays:
Leave with essays that can be adapted for supplements
- Develop Acceptance Strategy:
Customized application plan to maximize early acceptances
- Create Activity and Achievements Inventory:
Sum up high school awards, activities and extras in an Activity Sheet
- Ace the Interviews:
Learn interview techniques
BOOT CAMP 2021 (current juniors) & BOOT CAMP 2022 (current sophomores)
REGISTER NOW (LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE)
Frequently Asked Questions about Application Boot Camp
- Personalized Admissions Report follow-up call
- Activity Sheet creation and finalization
- Brainstorming for Main Essay
- Supplemental Essay organizer
During the four days of Application Boot Camp students will work one-on-one with their mentor to review and finalize their text entries for the Common Application; prepare multiple essays including all required essays and extra essays using the Application Boot Camp strategy; develop an application strategy to increase college acceptance possibilities; receive advice on their odds at targeted colleges; complete a final Activity Sheet and List of 10 to submit with the Common Application; and take part in interview training. This is not an unlimited-time program.
Boot Camp is 9am to 5pm for 4 days in August.
Note: We have a 9:30-10am coffee meet-and-greet on day 1 for parents and students and a closing parent meeting on day 4 from 3:30-4pm. If you are coming in from out of town, we recommend you arrive the night before day 1 and leave the evening of day 4 (the last day) or the morning after.
- Students who will be rising high school seniors in August 2021 (for ABC 2021 students) OR students who will be rising seniors in August 2022 (for ABC 2022 students), including U.S. and international students
- College students seeking to transfer
- Non-traditional applicants (home-school or community college students)
- Re-applicants: applicants who were previously rejected and intend to reapply
The report is a chance to receive input from Mimi and Michele on what you can do NOW to improve your admissions results. It’s full to the brim with specific advice on a personalized testing schedule, summer options, ways to sharpen your scholarly focus and gives insight into the schools you are interested in from an admissions prospective. They make the nontransparent admissions process clearer and give specific ways you can rise above the rest by taking action as well as ideas for an application strategy.
- Follow-up phone call with Mimi or Michele: Once you receive your report you will schedule a conference call with Mimi or Michele to review the plan.
- Access to our ABC Student Membership Site.
- ALL of our content e-products including: The Ultimate Guide to Top High School Summer Programs, The Ultimate Guide to Top High School Contests and Awards, the Enrichment Guide, the Resource Guide, Virtual Workshops and our exclusive Mysteries of the Common Application PDF.
We have a student to staff ratio of 3:1.
Our students leave Boot Camp with a completed Common Application plus a suite of essays (4 at minimum) that highlight their strengths, fit the criteria for the Common Application, and can be morphed into supplemental essays for schools that do not use the Common Application. Students also leave with a finalized Activity Sheet as well as other short answer responses to customize for each college application they will submit. Our students leave Boot Camp with a deserved confidence in their full application package and are ready to focus on the ever-important senior year.
Videos from past successful Application Boot Camp students
High Praise From Past Clients:
Not the right solution? Try one of these Top Tier options!
Personal Boot Camp
Want to work 1-on-1 with the best?
Try our flexible Personal Boot Camp.
Get our expert guidance on your college essays.