We’ve been swamped with questions related to the new landscapes of college and graduate school admissions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. College admissions has never been transparent and now add to the mix the twists and turns of a global pandemic and you have confused students and their weary parents. Ivy League and other top schools, both undergraduate and graduate, have been issuing press releases to future applicants, holding online/virtual campus tours and continuing their marketing to reach the best and the brightest. But what’s the truth behind the messages? What about standardized tests and teacher recommendations when high schools have closed early?
You have questions. We’ve got you covered. It’s always been our goal here at Top Tier to make admissions more transparent to ease the stress for families by sharing our “behind the scenes” insight. So, here you go:
CATCH UP ON THE LATEST CHANGES IN IVY LEAGUE AND COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
- COVID-19 Related Closures: Impact on Colleges and High School Seniors
- Admissions in the Time of COVID-19
- Teacher Recommendation Letters: How They Impact College Admissions
- Quiet Leaders
GRAD SCHOOL IMPACTS
Considering graduate school? Stay up to date on how COVID-19 is affecting grad school admissions.
- How the Coronavirus Impacts Grad School Admissions
- College Enrichment Program: Maintain Your Scholarly Focus
- Grad School in the Midst of COVID-19
- Get Into Grad School With a Low Undergrad GPA