For 7th-10th Graders
Expand your student’s interests beyond the classroom and develop an academic niche throughout middle school and into high school!
It’s never too early for students to begin exploring and deepening their intellectual interests. Now, especially with online learning and the elimination of extracurriculars, enrichment is needed to help students become the scholars top colleges are looking for.
Go Beyond the Classroom
Work with one of our premier Senior Counselors to help your student expand his/her interests beyond the classroom and develop an academic niche throughout middle school and into high school!
Designed in 5-, 10- or 15-hr blocks, this program offers students in grades 7 through 10 the opportunity to cultivate and advance a specific academic interest with focused action. By the end of the program, your student will understand how to sharpen an academic area and take tangible steps to demonstrate achievements. We’re here to help!
Enrichment Program Includes:
- 15-Minute Introductory Phone Consultation
- Personalized College Enrichment Action Assignments
- Identification of Specific Academic Opportunities
- Personalized Reading List
- Supplements to Current Course Materials
- List of Appropriate Contests or Academic Journal Opportunities
- Coaching and Editing Submissions to Contests, Publications, etc.
- Phone/Skype Discussions on Books/Articles from Reading List
* Must be used within 6 months of purchase.
* Receive a 5% discount on our Application Boot Camp or Personal Boot Camp programs with the purchase of any of our Enrichment Programs. ABC/PBC discount only applicable for the student utilizing the Enrichment Program purchased.
Work with one of our premier Senior Counselors and receive expert guidance to sharpen a scholarly focus that will transform your academic career.
Our experts will help you cultivate an academic interest that will enrich your educational experiences and give you an edge in college admissions.