Deferred, Waitlisted or Rejected?
Launch an action plan to maximize your chances of admission.
Work with us to figure out what happened that resulted in a deferral or waitlist and launch an action plan to maximize your odds in the regular round.
*Rejected rather than deferred? Don’t worry, this program can still work for you. Same program, same deliverables with (hopefully) different results in the regular round!
This Program includes:
We will review your early application that resulted in a deferral decision or regular application that landed you on a waitlist. This report includes:
- Analysis of what happened
- Review and suggestions for submitted essays
- Step-by-step strategies for moving forward
- Outline of supplemental materials to submit to the college
- Evaluation of other acceptances and appropriate matches
Hour Phone Consultation or Video Chat
- One-hour follow-up call with us to discuss your plan of action based on the Comprehensive Report
Students who do nothing do not get off waitlists or get in once they are deferred. Take focused action now.