Organization & Time Management
Guiding students in grades 7 through 12 to their full potential utilizing proven strategies and methods.
Conquer Procrastination and Disorganization
Many bright students struggle to reach their full potential because, while they have the motivation, they lack the time management and organizational skills necessary to succeed.
Utilizing proven strategies and methods, this tutorial series will help students:
- Understand what factors are hindering their academic performance and develop personalized strategies to address them.
- Become successful at planning and completing assignments by prioritizing and breaking down tasks into manageable steps.
- Tackle time-management and procrastination by improving “time sense” and learning to “just get started.”
- Avoid distractions through mixing focused study time with short mental and physical breaks.
This Program Includes:
- 3 or 6 hours of one-on-one consultation
- An email synopsis of every consultation so parents and students can track progress
- Options for video conferencing, phone and email sessions
Tutors work with students around the world via video chat and phone. Their customized tutoring programs are designed to fit the needs of each student, based on his or her strengths and weaknesses.
* This program must be used within 6 months from the date of purchase.
* Packages unable to be split between multiple tutors.
You will be contacted within 24 hours of purchase to schedule your first tutoring session. If you have any questions regarding this service, please do not hesitate to contact us!
High Praise From Past Clients:
“Emily, I want to share the great news! J was just accepted at Middlesex! I feel we can’t thank you enough for helping her tackle the SSAT and improve her study skills and organization. We are so grateful!” –S.P., OTM Tutoring parent
“I’m reaching out to let you know that C has improved his grades in almost every subject from last semester. You have been such a help with Spanish, math, time management, and organization. The icing on top (for me) is that C never complains about having to meet with you. He genuinely enjoys and looks forward to your sessions.” –A.W., OTM Tutoring parent
Not the right solution? Try one of these Top Tier options!
Application Boot Camp
Need strategic guidance from start to finish? Try Application Boot Camp®.
Targeted help with academic writing projects to help students succeed at every stage of the writing process.
Expand your student’s interests beyond the classroom and develop an academic niche throughout middle school and into high school!