Taking a gap year between high school and college can be a wonderful opportunity to explore your interests and develop your future goals. We will help you design a meaningful gap or post-graduate (PG) year that will prepare you to succeed in college and beyond.
The Gap Year Guidance Program includes:
- Introductory Call: After registration, a call to review main areas of interest and gap year goals
- Personalized Gap Year Report: A detailed gap year plan based on an analysis of your interests, strengths, academic record, and extracurricular experiences
- One-hour Phone Consultation with our Gap Year Specialist to discuss your Personalized Gap Year Report and review next steps
- 3 hours of Writing Guidance and editing via phone and/or email with our Gap Year Specialist to craft a compelling gap year narrative, letters to colleges, gap year program application essays, and more
- Copy of Top Tier Admissions’ Gap Year e-Guide
* This program must be used within 6 months from the date of purchase.
There are two types of gap years, and we help with both:
- Deferred enrollment: After being admitted to a college or university, many students ask for permission to postpone their start date for a year. We advise them to create a gap year that will convince the admissions committee to grant their request.
- Post-graduate (PG) year: Many students choose to wait to apply to college until after their high school graduation. We encourage them to strategically plan a gap year that will improve their chances of admission.
Gap Year Guidance Program