Top 10 Myths About College Admissions
Workshop with College Admissions Expert and Parenting Guru Mimi Doe, CoFounder of Top Tier Admissions
WHEN: Wednesday, November 30th from 7-8pm
WHERE: 41 Cochituate Road, Wayland MA 01778
WHO: Premiere admissions consultant Mimi Doe is the award-winning author of Nurturing Your Teenager’s Soul, Busy but Balanced, and 10 Principles for Spiritual Parenting, which was awarded a Parents’ Choice Approved Seal and was a finalist in the Books For a Better Life Award. Mimi coauthored Don’t Worry You’ll Get In! with Dr. Michele Hernandez. Mimi holds a Master’s Degree in Education from Harvard University. Dubbed a “parenting guru” by Ladies Home Journal, she has appeared on national media from The Oprah Winfrey Show to the CBS Early Show. For over 15 years Mimi’s students have been accepted to the top colleges and universities in the country.
In this admissions workshop, parents and students will learn how to:
- Conquer the admissions frenzy as Mimi systematically demystifies each admissions myth.
- Understand how to develop an application strategy to increase college acceptance possibilities.
- Spend time doing the right things for admissions rather than what you think you should be doing.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are a middle or high school student thinking about applying to a top college
- You are the parent of a middle or high school student
- You are busy and not sure if you are on the right admissions path
- You are getting good grades, but know you should be doing more
- You’ve heard conflicting information about college admissions
You MUST register in advance as SEATING IS LIMITED. Register online HERE by clicking the red REGISTER NOW button on the left side of the page. This fall 2016 event is called the ‘Top 10 College Admissions Myths Seminar” on the Wayland Recreation website.
The registration fee is $20 per person but each registrant gets to bring 1 free guest!
We hope to see you there!