You are asking and we are listening.
We’ve been flooded with inquiries from parents whose college aged kids are home and unclear how to maintain their scholarly focus. Hopefully everyone is heeding the social distancing mandate, but with time on your hands you CAN take action.
CLASS OF 2020 SENIORS AND CURRENT COLLEGE STUDENTS
This month has NOT gone to plan for you with the multitude of closings, cancellations coupled with the move to virtual learning for almost all students due to COVID-19. We’ve spoken with students in the U.S. and internationally who were hurriedly ushered off their campuses, have received little academic guidance as their courses flip to online formats, are unsure how to arrange backup summer plans, and are seeking to ensure their academic, research foundation and overall college (and eventual grad school) plans don’t fall off track.
You don’t have you do it alone!….
CONSIDER OUR COLLEGE ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
Dr. Kristen Willmott will help students sharpen an academic area, define a clear research-based foundation, and take tangible steps to demonstrate scholarly achievements at the college level. Even better, our College Enrichment Program is fully virtual so no coronavirus concerns. Consulting is done via email, phone and/or Skype/Zoom and sold in 5-hour increments.
Our program includes:
- Personalized College Enrichment Action Plan
- College Course Selection Guidance (including summer online courses for credit)
- Identification of Unique Academic and Research Opportunities Customized for You
- Recommendations and Assistance with Appropriate Fellowship, Scholarship, Internship, Conference Presentation & Publishing Opportunities
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae Guidance/Editing
You lost important access to your on-campus academic, college, internship, and research advisors –we are here to fill that gap. Contact us today to learn more. Limited availability.