Dr. Willmott has over 15 years of experience in higher education, including four years as an Admissions and Financial Aid Officer for the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University. With a PhD in Higher Education, and experience teaching at three universities and the K-12 sector, Dr. Willmott guides students in all aspects of the graduate school application process at the most competitive institutions.
Work directly with Dr. Kristen Willmott to craft your graduate school strategy and sharpen your essays.
Private Graduate School Counseling Program Includes:
- Evaluation and comprehensive report
- Personalized guidance on every aspect of graduate school admissions
- Application strategy with reach, in-range and backup programs
- Application review and consulting on all applications, essays, resume and/or curriculum vita, writing samples, and supplementary application materials
- Interview prep and mock interviewing via phone and Skype