You found the original Application Boot Camp®! Helping students prepare the best possible applications for the last 12 years.
Work with Dr. Michele Hernandez, Mimi Doe, Dr. Kristen Willmott, and the Application Boot Camp team to prepare a suite of essays and to develop an application strategy to increase your college acceptance odds. Seats are limited so sign up today and receive your Personalized Admissions Report.
Prior to the 4-day
Application Boot Camp®
students will receive:
- Personalized Admissions Report:
Standardized testing suggestions, honing an academic niche, assessment and list of target colleges
- Phone Conference:
Review your report with Dr. Michele Hernandez or Mimi Doe
- Copies Of:
The Ultimate Guide to Top High School Summer Programs, The Ultimate Guide to Top High School Contests and Awards, Enrichment Guide and our Resource Guide
- Access To:
Application Boot Camp Student Membership Site with resources, tools, and updates from Mimi and Michele
During the 4 days of
Application Boot Camp®
- Complete Common Application:
Work one-on-one and in small groups to complete the entire Common Application
- Prepare Multiple Essays:
Leave with essays that can be adapted for supplements
- Develop Acceptance Strategy:
Customized application plan to maximize early acceptances
- Create Activity and Achievements Inventory:
Sum up high school awards, activities and extras in an Activity Sheet
- Ace the Interviews:
Learn interview techniques
Videos from past successful Application Boot Camp students
Frequently Asked Questions about Application Boot Camp
-Boot Camp 2015:
Session 1 = August 5-8
Session 2 = August 14-17
-Boot Camp 2016:
Session 1 = August 10-13
Session 2 = August 17-20
Note: We have a 9-10am coffee meet-and-greet on day 1 for parents and students and a closing parent meeting on day 4 from 3:30-4pm. If you are coming in from out of town, we recommend you arrive the night before day 1 and leave the evening of day 4 (the last day) or the morning after.
- Students who will be rising college seniors in August 2015 (for ABC 2015 students) OR students who will be rising seniors in August 2016 (for ABC 2016 students), including U.S. and international students.
- College students seeking to transfer.
- Non-traditional applicants (home-school or community college students).
- Re-applicants: applicants who were previously rejectedand intend to reapply.
- Students interested in working in small groups and one-on-one consultations with our ABC staff including senior counselors.
- Follow-up phone call with Mimi or Michele: Once you receive your report you will schedule a conference call with Mimi or Michele to review the plan.
- Access to our ABC Student Membership Site.
- ALL of our content e-products including: The Ultimate Guide to Top High School Summer Programs, The Ultimate Guide to Top High School Contests and Awards, the Enrichment Guide, the Resource Guide, and our exclusive Mysteries of Common Application PDF.